Mac, the strongwoman, has tagged me. This time it's about blogging. Hm.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Both. I celebrate the TLM once a week, and would do so more often if I could get away with it.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I walk around the corner to the church.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
A priest and a sinner.
4. Are you a comment junkie?
No, not really. Now and then.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
If I want to see whether there has been any responses.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Very, very rarely, and only for some special reason.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Don't like to say, really. If I were on a biggie like Fr Zs, then I might feel more under pressure to blog more regularly.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Damian Thompson's Holy Smoke, Fr Ray, Fr Z at the moment, but I am fickle.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Fr Tim, Fr Ray, Fr Michael Brown, Fr John Boyle, Fr Nicholas Schofield, Fr Seán Finnegan, Fr Zuhlsdorf, Fr Michael Clifton, One of the Sisters of the Gospel of Life, the Orthfully Catholic seminarians, Mac the Mulier Fortis, Joanna Bogle
10. What are you reading?
Breviarium Romanum (extraordinary use), St Francis de Sales Treatise on the Love of God, Brown's Life of St Augustine, Asimov's Foundation (vol 1) (again). Just finished (again) Arthur Ransome's Pigeon Post.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
I'd love to be worthy of that honour. I love that site; others don't seem to have heard of it. Here's a link, and here's another similar site, the Gorebertines ( a new blog).